This item is not in stock or is a custom order.
If it is a custom order, or a non-stock item, it can be ordered for you and may
be able to be drop shipped from the factory.
Please Contact Us To Confirm Pricing, Delivery Time Or For More Information
Or fill out our Special Order Form
and our Sales Rep will contact you.
HMBC: Hydrant Meter Backflow Package w/ Security Cage
This package is perfect for when your jobsite calls for the use of a backflow assembly to protect the metered Hydrant water. This package includes most of what you need to get your water supply hooked up fast! You can use this setup over and over again at your various job sites.
This package has backflow assembly security in mind. Besides for the A.R.I. Anti theft assembly, it comes with a rugged Schedule 40 steel enclosure which is attached to a strong HDPE plastic base to help deter theft.
*Meter NOT included, check with your water purveyor
*Municipalites may require unique fittings not provided in this package
*Ships partially assembled
(1) 2" A.R.I. RP-500 Anti Theft Reduced Pressure Backflow Assembly
(1) Steel Security Enclosure and (1) Heavy Duty HDPE Base Pad
(1) High Density Plastic Base Pad to secure the cage and assembly
(4') NSF 61 Hose with 2 1/2" Male x Female Swivel, with tapered threads on coupling
(10') Heavy Duty Chain
(4) Keyed alike Pad Locks (to secure cage and chain to hydrant)
(1) 2" x 4" galvanized nipple
(2) 2" x 6" galvanized nipples
(1) 2 1/2" x 2" Galvanized Male Bushing
(1) 2 1/2" x 2" galvanized mall reducer coupling
(1) 2" Brass Gate Valve
(3) Brass Flare Fittings 1/4" x 1/4" (test cock fittings)
(3) Brass 1/4" Flare Caps
(1) 1/4" Brass Plug
(2) U-Bolts (to secure assembly)